“19 CRIMES SOCIAL CONTEST” OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. YOU MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES AWARDED AS A PRIZE.VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW INCLUDING PUERTO RICO AND ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS.
1.This Contest begins on February 19th 2019 on or after 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. (ET) on December 19th 2019.
TO ENTER: During the Contest Period, be one of the first 19 people to respond by Instagram direct message with the correct answer to the riddle post by the 19 Crimes Instagram account on the 19th of every month at 19:19 PST. To enter the Contest, you must first verify that you are of legal age to consume alcohol beverages as per the functionality of Facebook or Instagram (as applicable).
**You must be a registered member of Instagram or Facebook in order to participate in the Contest for a chance to win a prize. Membership on Instagram and Facebook is free. But, a compatible mobile device is required to download the Instagram app and begin using the Instagram service. Wireless Internet access and/or other fees may apply. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding your pricing plan. Not all cellular phone providers carry necessary service to use mobile device to enter the Contest. Wireless Internet access is not available in all areas.
Any content, material or information included in submission shall not be confidential, proprietary or trade secret.
Sponsor is not responsible for telephone or cell phone service disruptions, any inability to access the @19crimeswine page on Facebook or Instagram or other equipment or service issues that might affect a person's ability to submit on the Contest message and qualify or the ability of the Sponsor to notify the winners. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, illegible, corrupted, jumbled, garbled, incomplete, inaccessible, incorrect entries or other Contest materials, all of which are void. Facsimiles or mechanical reproductions will not be accepted. All entries (including submissions) become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor may acknowledge receipt of entry/submissions; however, in all cases, such acknowledgment does not constitute any representation of eligibility for the Contest or selection of entrant as a potential winner of a prize.
2. Prizes: Nineteen (19) Prizes will be awarded each month. Winners to receive either a coffee mug, travel mug, govino wine glass, hat, digital pack, beach towel and sunglasses, picnic pack, set of pint glasses, wooden 19 Crimes sign, beanie or umbrella depending on the month they enter and wine[BJ1] [SG2] . Estimate Prize Value for each prize is: $30-50
3. Winner Determination: Winners will be determined by the first 19 people who respond with the correct answer, as judged by Treasury Wine Estates, whose decisions will be final in all matters relating to this Contest. .
The winners will be notified by direct message on or about the 19th-21st of every month of 2019; BE SURE THAT YOUR INSTAGRAM OR FACEBOOK SETTINGS (AS APPROPRIATE) ALLOW FOR @19crimeswine TO CONTACT YOU VIA DIRECT MESSAGE. Sponsor and AMG disclaim any and all liability due to inability to contact a selected potential prize winner via direct message, regardless of cause. Winners will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and a publicity release (where lawful) within ten (10) days of notification or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another winner at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If winner cannot be located or does not respond to attempt to be contacted within five (5) days, prize will automatically be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
WINNERS AGREE THAT AN ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE/ AFFIRMATION OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBLITY AND LIABILITY/PUBLICITY RELEASE SHALL HAVE THE SAME LEGAL FORCE AND EFFECT AS A HAND-SIGNED DOCUMENT. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, SHOULD SPONSOR/AMG DETERMINE IN THEIR SOLE DISCRETION THAT THE ELECTRONICALLY SIGNED/AFFIRMED VERSION OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBLITY AND LIABILITY/PUBLICITY RELEASE IS NOT ACCEPTABLE, SPONSOR MAY CONDITION AWARD OF PRIZE ON RETURN OF THE ACTUAL HAND-SIGNED DOCUMENT
In order to receive prize, an individual must provide Sponsor/AMG with government-issued photo identification establishing that he/she is of legal drinking age; by way of example only, a driver’s license or passport.
Except where prohibited, acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s consent to use of his/her name, likeness and biographical data for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the promotion without notice or further obligation.
4. Eligibility: This Contest is open only to legal residents of the United States or Washington, DC who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited or restricted by law, including Puerto Rico and all U.S. Territories and Possessions. Employees of the following entities and members of their families or households are not eligible for participation under any circumstances: Treasury Wine Estates, its affiliates, subsidiaries, otherwise related companies, printers, advertising and promotion agencies, alcohol beverage suppliers, importers, wholesalers, distributors or retailers. All federal, state and local laws apply.
5. General Conditions: Entry in the Contest constitutes an entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to abide by and accept the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. No substitution of prize except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Limit of one (1) prize per family, address or household. Prize is non-transferable except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. All federal, state and local taxes on the prize are winner’s sole responsibility. By accepting the prize, winner waives the right to assert as a cost of winning said prize, any and all costs of redemption or travel to redeem said prize and any and all liability that might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem said prize. Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check of any criminal records of prize winners. To the extent necessary and permitted by law, prize winners shall authorize this background check. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify prize winners based on the background check. Winner also accepts sole responsibility for any miscellaneous costs relating to acceptance of prize.
Entrants hereby agree to indemnify and hold Sponsor, Facebook and Instagram harmless from and against any third party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including attorney fees and court costs, arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of the warranties and representations set forth above.
The value of the prize won by a participant under the Contest may be taxable as income to its winner. Winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees associated with the prize. Upon receipt of a prize, the winner shall be required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations.
In consideration of his/her receipt of any prize, prize winner for himself or herself and his or her guest, heirs, personal representatives and assigns shall voluntarily and knowingly completely and forever release, waive and discharge Sponsor and all related parties as well as Facebook and Instagram from and against any and every kind of claim, demand, injury, costs, attorney fees, right, liability or cause of action or other liabilities of whatever kind or nature, known or unknown, absolute or contingent, and whether or not fixed, which the prize winner ever had, now has or might in the future have arising in any way or related to this Contest, including, but not limited to, prize winner’s participation in the Contest; prize winner’s Contest entry; use of prize winner’s name, likeness, biographical information, signature, image or likeness; prize winner’s receipt, use or inability to use any prize or part thereof, including but not limited to injury or loss sustained in any travel related to the prize; financial claims; physical and/or emotional injury; and/or any other legal claim that may arise, whether under contract, tort, warranty or any other theory or claim.
Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the promotion at any time without notice or further obligation.
6. Electronic Entries: In the event of a dispute, on-line entries (including entries made via mobile device) will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the Instagram or Facebook handle used to enter the Contest. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, illegible, misdirected, or incomplete entries, or for on-line entries not received due to lost, failed, delayed or interrupted connections or miscommunications, or to other electronic malfunctions, delays, or errors of any kind in the transmission or receipt of entries. (The preceding includes but is not limited to filtering or other operation of the functionality of Instagram or Facebook.) Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by Instagram or Facebook users or by any human or technological error that may occur in the processing of entries in this Contest. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend all or a portion of the Contest, should viruses, bugs or other causes beyond control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the Contest. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE/MOBILE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. Winners' List: For winners’ list, please direct message @19crimeswine on Instagram or @19crimes on Facebook for a list of the previous winners.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.
Sponsor: Treasury Wine Estates Americas Company, 555 Gateway Drive. Napa, CA 94558.
19 Crimes Wine. Wine with Conviction. Napa, CA
Please Drink Responsibly.