19th Cork Terms & Conditions
Summary Terms and Conditions:UK & ROI, 18+ only. 01.09.21 – 31.10.21. Purchase any 19 Crimes Promotional Product (Red Wine and The Uprising only) and find the 19th Cork to win. Purchase required. Prizes: 10 x £1,000, 200 x £100. ROI: Win euro equivalent - Max prize fund: 2,000€. Retain winning cork to claim. Winning cork includes unique code and prize value. Call free number to claim: UK 0808 1969134; ROI 0808 1969135. Winners must claim prize by 17:00 GMT on 30/11/21. Visit www.19crimes.com/19thcork for full T&Cs, prize details and NI NPN. Promoter: Treasury Wine Estates EMEA Limited.
Full Terms and Conditions:
- This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- Purchase is necessary, excluding Northern Ireland - see clause 9 for No Purchase Necessary details. Winners must retain the unique winning cork as this will be required for validation and in order for the winner to receive the Prize. Internet access and a valid email address are required.
- Promotional Product:
a. 19 Crimes Red Wine
b. 19 Crimes The Uprising
- Whilst we want you to enjoy this promotion, we discourage over consumption. Please do not purchase more product than you should reasonably consume to increase your chances of winning.
- Purchase Period: Purchase a 19 Crimes Promotional Product (see clause 3 for a list of Promotional Product) between 00:00 BST on the 1st September 2021 and 23:59 GMT on the 31st October 2021 inclusive.
- Claim By Date: All winning claims must be made by 17:00 GMT on 30th November 2021.
- To Enter:
a. UK & ROI Residents: Purchase a Promotional Product (see clause 3 for a list of Promotional Product). A total of 210 bottles of Promotional Product with corks featuring a unique code (19th Corks) will be fairly and randomly distributed amongst Promotional Product under the supervision of an independent promotional verification service. Winners will be required to keep their winning 19th Corks as proof to validate winning the Prize.
b. Northern Ireland residents: See clause 9 below.
- Participating Retailers:
UK Participating RetailersTesco: 01.09.2021 – 31.10.2021
Asda: 01.09.2021 – 31.10.2021
Morrisons: 01.09.2021 – 31.10.2021
Sainsbury’s: 01.09.2021 – 31.10.2021
One Stop: 01.09.2021 – 31.10.2021
Co-op: 20.10.2021 – 31.10.2021
Londis: 01.09.2021 – 31.10.2021
Budgens: 01.09.2021 – 31.10.2021
Premier: 01.09.2021 – 31.10.2021
Bargain Booze: 01.09.2021 – 31.10.2021
Bestway Group: 01.09.2021 – 31.10.2021
Unitas Group: 01.09.2021 – 31.10.2021
Best One: 01.09.2021 – 31.10.2021
Spar UK: 01.09.2021 – 31.10.2021
Nisa: 01.09.2021 – 31.10.2021
Go Local: 01.09.2021 – 31.10.2021
McColl's Retail Group: 01.09.2021 – 31.10.2021
Keystore: 01.09.2021 – 31.10.2021
Day-Today: 01.09.2021 – 31.10.2021
Usave: 01.09.2021 – 31.10.2021
Lifestyle Express: 01.09.2021 – 31.10.2021
Shopsmart: 01.09.2021 – 31.10.2021
Today’s: 01.09.2021 – 31.10.2021
Every Day Low Value: 01.09.2021 – 31.10.2021
ROI Participating RetailersSuperValu: 01.09.2021 – 31.10.2021
Tesco: 01.09.2021 – 31.10.2021
Dunnes: 01.09.2021 – 31.10.2021
SuperValu: 01.09.2021 – 31.10.2021
- No Purchase Necessary (NPN) Route for Residents of Northern Ireland: Northern Ireland residents can enter without purchase by sending a correctly stamped postcard or letter with their full name, email address and postal address to the following address: JS11631 19 Crimes, PromoVeritas, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF (Entries to any other address will not be accepted). All valid NPN entries will be entered into the Promotion on the consumer’s behalf by opening a Promotional Product for them. All entrants using this entry route should take particular note of the timings of this Promotion and factor in time for their entry to reach the address above and at least 3 working days for their entry to be processed. NPN entries are available to Northern Ireland entrants only. Only one entry per postcard or letter.
- The Prizes: There will be a total of 210 winners. Each winner will win one of the following prizes depending on the unique code on the 19th Cork they find. The following prizes available under the Promotion are defined as Prizes in these terms and conditions:
a. 9 winners who find a winning cork or who win via the No Purchase Necessary route for residents of Northern Ireland will each win £1000.
b. 195 winners who find a winning cork or who win via the No Purchase Necessary route for residents of Northern Ireland will each win £100.
1.2. Republic of Ireland
a. 1 winner who find a winning cork will each win 1,000€.
b. 5 winners who find a winning cork will each win 100€.
- All winning bottles of Promotional Product have been made available through Participating Retailers to be won in a fair and random process, overseen for your complete confidence by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service. PromoVeritas will provide the winning bottles to the Participating Retailers without notifying the Promoter of the location of the winning bottles. Mesh Marketing Limited (company number 5051252), a marketing agency located in the United Kingdom (MESH) will be provided with the locations of the winning bottles of Promotional Product by PromoVeritas. MESH will create clues to lead entrants to the locations of the winning bottles of Promotional Product, including but not limited to riddles or visual clues (Clues). The Clues will be provided in social media format by MESH to the Promoter. The Promoter will publish the Clues via its Facebook and Instagram accounts during the Purchase Period. At no time will the Promoter be provided by MESH or PromoVeritas the exact location of any winning bottle of Promotional Product.
- Further Prize Details and Conditions:
a. Prize payment to be made via BACS or PayPal only.
b. Winners are responsible for providing correct bank/PayPal account details and the Promoter will not be liable for any Prize payments made into the wrong bank/PayPal account.
- Prize Claiming: If you find a 19th Cork, you will be required to call a free phone number: UK 0808 1969134; ROI 0808 1969135; between 09:00 – 17:00, Monday - Friday, by 5pm GMT on the 30/11/2021. You will be asked to provide your full name, address, email address, date of birth, phone number and BACS/PayPal details to claim your cash Prize. Keep your 19th Cork as you will need it to validate your claim. You will also be asked to answer a series of verification questions including the unique code found on the 19th Cork, the retailer it was purchased from and the location of purchase. You must claim by 17:00 GMT on the 30/11/2021. If you are unable to pass the verification, the Prize will be forfeited. Upon winning and contacting the Free Phone number, MIH Handling will contact winners via the email address provided to confirm the details provided and finalise the prize redemption process.
- Once eligibility of the Prize is confirmed and the Prize is accepted, if you are a winner, you will be notified within 5 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange fulfilment of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, you will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing [email protected]. In the event that a winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
- Transferability of winning 19th Cork: Winning 19th Corks must not be sold for commercial gain in any way, including on online auction sites. If the Promoter becomes aware that a winning 19th Cork has been made available for sale, bought, or sold the Promoter reserves the right to refuse to redeem the winning 19th Cork without payment of compensation to the entrant who submits the relevant winning 19th Cork for verification as a valid win.
- Provided no objection is received, if you are a winner, your surname and county of residence will be made available by writing to the Promoter at JS11631 19 Crimes, PromoVeritas – PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF one month after the close of the Promotion, for a period of 8 weeks. You can object to your surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing the Promoter at [email protected] Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
- The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
- An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Incomplete or illegible claims together with claims which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be considered.
- In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries or winning claims that are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- Should an act, omission, event or circumstance occur which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms & Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prize has been awarded.
- The Promotion and the products of the Promoter are not endorsed by www.facebook.com or www.instagram.com who do not sponsor or directly participate in this Promotion and the Promoter is in no way associated with or connected to www.facebook.com or www.instagram.com.
- If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales in the United Kingdom excluding Northern Ireland, the law of Northern Ireland in Northern Ireland, or the law of the Republic of Ireland in the Republic of Ireland.
Promoter: Treasury Wine Estates EMEA Limited, Regal House, 70 London Road, Twickenham, TW1 3QS
© Copyright PromoVeritas Ltd 2021. All rights reserved.
1. This document has been created for a specific promotion. If used for a different promotion it could result in terms that are not fit for purpose.
2. Unauthorised copying of this document in whole or in part will constitute an infringement of copyright.
3. Changes made to these Terms & Conditions will not be legally valid unless agreed in writing by PromoVeritas. It is the responsibility of the Client to inform PromoVeritas of any such changes, as this may affect the legality, operation and delivery of the Promotion.